You don’t have to sacrifice Clean by going Green.
All other green solvent technologies compromise cleaning by using ineffective processes – they may be safe for the environment – but they do little cleaning. Properly flushing soils & stains from clothing is the only way to ensure clothes last longer.
Take comfort in knowing you are doing your part for the environment by using Craft Cleaners. Our clear, clean, alcohol-based fluid and Wet-Cleaning leave clothing free from VOC’s, odors and residues. None of our products are petroleum based.
MIELE WET CLEANING
Simply put, wet cleaning is the process of cleaning “dry clean only” clothes in water instead of traditional “petroleum based solvent”.
Wet cleaning utilizes:
- Special detergents and conditioners that protect fibers.
- Computer controlled machine overseeing the washing speed, rhythms and temperature to ensure safe cleaning.
- A very limited time in the drying process, the cause of most shrinkage.
- No Solvents
- No Residues – perfect for those with sensitive skin
- Effective on 90% of Soils
SMALLER CARBON FOOTPRINT – LESS THAN ANY OTHER DRY CLEANER
- Modern boiler design utilizes low NOX (Sulfur Dioxide) technology. Sulfur Dioxide is a major component of smog in the atmosphere.
- We limit the use of excessive packaging.
- We recycle hangers and our plastic bags.
- We have installed LED lighting throughout production and storefront areas.
- Over the last 18 years of use, our Miele washers have conserved millions of gallons water.